본문

문화재 검색

  • 인쇄

경기도 유형문화재

온온사 (穩穩舍)
해당 문화재의 정보입니다. 분류, 수량/면적, 지정(등록)일, 소재지, 시대, 소유자(소유단체), 관리자(관리단체)로 구분되어 있습니다.
분 류 유적건조물 / 정치국방 / 궁궐·관아 / 관아
수량/면적 187㎡
지정(등록)일 1980.06.02
소 재 지 경기 과천시 관악산길 58 (관문동)
시 대 조선시대
소유자(소유단체)  
관리자(관리단체) 과천시 
시도지정 및 문화재자료는 각 지자체 담당부서에서 문화재정보를 입력·수정 관리하고 있습니다.
문의사항이 있을 경우, 아래 지자체 담당부서로 연락하시기 바랍니다.
· 상 세 문 의 : 경기도 과천시 문화체육과 02-3677-2065
안내판 설명
종합안내판

온온사 穩穩舍 경기도 유형 문화재 제100호 온온사는 조선 시대 인조 27년(1649)에 지어진 과천현의 객사이다. 객사는 임금을 상징하는 나무패인 전패를 모셔 놓은 곳이다. 백성들은 객사에서 일정한 날짜에 임금이 계신 궁궐을 향해 절을 하는 의식을 치렀다. 객사는 외국에서 온 사신이나, 나라의 일을 하는 관리들의 숙소로 이용하기도 하였다. 객사는 고을의 수령이 일을 하는 동헌보다 더 지위가 높다. 그래서 고을의 가장 중심이 되는 곳에 위치하며 건물도 정성을 다해 지었다. 온온사는 정조가 수원에 있는 아버지 사도 세자의 묘소인 현륭원(顯隆園)에 참배하고 돌아오던 길에 머물며 붙여 준 이름으로 ‘경치가 아름답고 몸이 편안하다는 뜻’을 담고 있다.

문화재 설명

조선시대 정조(1776∼1800)가 수원에 있는 장릉에 가는 길에 머무르던 객사이다. 객사는 외부 관리들이 그 마을에 들렀을 때 숙소로 이용하던 곳으로 마을의 중심에 위치한다. 현재 객사 건물은 인조 27년(1649)에 세운 것으로 원래 자리는 지금의 중앙동사무소가 있던 자리인데 1986년에 이곳으로 옮겼다.

‘온온사’란 정조가 이곳에서 쉬는 동안 매우 편안하였다 해서 붙여진 이름이며, 지방장관이 일을 처리하는 동헌은 ‘부림헌’이라 했다. 이 곳의 현판은 정조가 직접 썼다고 한다. 건물은 지붕의 가운데를 양쪽보다 약간 높게한 전형적인 객사건물의 형태를 갖추고 있다.

It is an official guest house in Gwacheon-hyeon during the Joseon Dynasty. The official guest house is a place where officials dispatched from the center are well-off and well received, as well as a place to worship and bow to the king. Thus, the guest house during the Joseon Dynasty was a major building that occupied the center of the town along with local government office, and was built in a formal manner. 'Onon(穩穩)' means that the scenery is beautiful and the body is comfortable. Jeongjo, who visited Hyeollungwon Tomb(顯隆園) in Suwon in 1790 and returned to Korea, stayed here and named Gwacheon Magistrate's Office as 'Bulimheon(富林軒)' and Naesa(內舍) as 'Ononsa.' It originates from what he wrote a framed picture by himself. According to the『Chronicle of Gwacheon-hyeon Shinsu-eup(果川縣新修邑誌)』 written in the 25th year of King Sukjong's reign(1699), the guest house Dongheon was founded by prefectural governor Yeo Yihong(呂爾弘) in the 27th year of King Injo's reign(1649), and prefectural governor Nam Changjo(南昌祖) founded guest house Seoheon in 1666 when King Hyeonjong came to a hot spring. Gwacheon-hyeon local government office in the『Yeojidoseo(輿地圖書, Atlas Book)』is recorded 12sections of guest house Dongheon and 10 sections of guest house Seoheon. After King Gojong's administrative reorganization(1895), it was used as a government office building in Gwacheon-gun. The Gwacheon Public School was established in 1912 and used as a teacher and school office and from 1914 then on used as township office of Gwacheon. In 1932, the old building was torn down and a new building was built. In December 1986, the building, which had not been known in its original form, was dismantled and restored to its present state with reference to the style and structure of Nagan guest house.

稳稳舍 京畿道有形文化财第100号 果川市冠岳山街58 朝鲜时代果川县的客舍。客舍是中央派来的官吏留宿和接受招待的空间,也是供奉象征君主的殿牌行礼的设施。因此,朝鲜时代的客舍与官衙一起占据邑治中央的主要建筑,是按规矩修建的。“稳稳”是景观优美、身体舒适的意思。正祖14年(1790),正祖参拜在水原的显隆园回宫的路上在此停留,便赐予果川东轩为“富林轩”、内舍为“稳稳舍”,还亲自题写了牌匾。“稳稳舍”的名称也是由此得来的。据肃宗25年(1699)所著的《果川县新修邑誌》记载,客舍东轩是仁祖27年(1649)县监吕尔弘所修建,客舍西轩是1666年玄宗前往温泉时县监南昌祖所修建。据《舆地图书》果川县公廨条中记载,客舍的东轩为12间,西轩为10间。高宗32年(1895)行政改编后,使用于果川郡厅舍;1912年,使用于果川公立普通学校的校舍和教务室;1914年,使用于果川面事务所。1932年原建筑均被拆除,盖了新建筑并使用;1986年12月,将面目全非的建筑,参照乐安客舍的样式和结构,复原成现在的面貌。

穩穩舍 京畿道有形文化財第100号 京畿道果川市冠岳山道58 穩穩舎(オノンサ)は朝鮮時代果川縣の客舎である。客舎は中央から派遣された官吏が泊まって接待される空間でありながら、同時に国王を象徴する位牌を祀って拝む施設である。したがって、朝鮮時代の客舎は官庁とともに邑において主要な建物だったので格式を備えて建てられた。穩穩というのは景観が綺麗で安らかだという意味である。1790年(正祖14年)水原にある顕隆園への御幸から帰り道だった正祖がここに泊まることになり、果川東軒を富林軒、西軒を穩穩舍に命名し、扁額を書いて授けたことから由来する。 1699年(粛宗25年)記された『果川縣新修邑誌』によると、客舎の東軒は1649年(仁祖27年)縣監の呂爾弘が創建し、西軒は1666年顕宗の温泉御幸の際、縣監の南昌祖が創建したという記録がある。『輿地図書』の果川縣公廨の条には客舎の東軒が12間、西軒が10間あるとその規模が記されている。1895年(高宗32年)行政改変後、果川郡庁舎として使われた。1912年果川公立普通学校が設立されてから校舎、教務室などに使用されたが、1914年からは果川面事務所として使われた。1932年元の建物を取り払い、新しく建て直したが、1986年12月原形がわからなくなったものを楽安客舎の様式と構造を参考し、現在のように修復した。

조사연구자료

만족도조사
유용한 정보가 되셨나요?
만족도조사선택 확인