본문
홈으로첫번째 분류

  • 인쇄

사적 제495호

양양 낙산사 일원 (襄陽 洛山寺 一圓)
해당 문화재의 정보입니다. 분류, 수량/면적, 지정(등록)일, 소재지, 시대, 소유자(소유단체), 관리자(관리단체)로 구분되어 있습니다.
분 류 유적건조물
수량/면적 92,637㎡
지정(등록)일 2008.12.18
소 재 지 강원 양양군 강현면 낙산사로 100, 일원 (전진리)
시 대
소유자(소유단체)  
관리자(관리단체) 낙산사
문화재 담당부서 : 보존정책과- 상세문의

양양낙산사는 2005년 산불피해 이후 3차례에 걸친 발굴조사 결과 통일신라시대 및 고려시대 건물지와 기와편들이 다량 출토되어, 신라 문무왕 11년(671) 의상대사에 의해 창건된 이후 헌안왕 2년(858)에 범일국사, 조선 초기 세조연간에 중창되는 등 수차례의 중창불사를 거친 역사적 사찰임이 확인되었다.

또한, 사찰 경내에는 조선전기의 7층 석탑과 원통보전의 담장, 홍예문, 사리탑, 홍련암과 의상대 등이 문화재로 지정되어 있고, 주변 해변을 끼고 있는 명승지는 예로부터 관동팔경의 하나로 문사(文士)들에 의해 수많은 고전과 시문(詩文)이 전해지고 있다.

Three excavations were conducted on the site of Naksansa Temple after it was destroyed by wildfire in 2005. As a result, it was confirmed that the temple underwent several major reconstructions after its foundation by Great Master Uisang in 671, the 11th year of the reign of King Munmu of Silla. The temple was repaired and expanded in 858, the second year of King Heonan of Unified Silla, under the initiative of National Preceptor Beomil. It was reconstructed again during the reign of King Sejo (r.1455-1468) of the Joseon Dynasty. The temple compound has several designated cultural heritages, including a seven-story stone pagoda from early Joseon, the walls surrounding the Wontongbojeon Hall dedicated to Avalokitesvara, Hongnyemun Gate, a stupa, Hongnyeonam Hermitage, and Uisangdae Pavilion, which is located on a cliff overlooking the coast. The beautiful scenery of the adjacent beaches has long been prized as one of the eight most outstanding scenes of Gangwon-do Province, and has inspired many literary works.

2005年襄阳洛山寺被山火烧毁后经过三次挖掘调查,出土了大量的统一新罗时代及高丽时代的建筑址与瓦片。义湘大师于新罗文武王11年(671)创建寺院,宪安王二年(858)由梵日国师、朝鲜初期世祖年间等几经重建,确认了拥有数次重建佛寺的历史。此外,寺院内朝鲜前期的七层石塔与圆通宝殿的围墙、虹霓门、舍利塔、红莲庵与义湘台等已被指定为文化财。寺院以及附近的围绕海边的景观自古为关东八景之一,传于历代文人墨客的诗文书画里。

襄陽洛山寺は2005年の山火事の被害以降、3回にわたった発掘調査の結果、統一新羅時代及び高麗時代の建物の跡と瓦片が多く出土され、新羅文武王11年(671)に義湘大師によって建立されて以来、憲安王2年(858)には梵日国師によって、また、朝鮮初期世祖年間に再建されるなど、数回にわたって再建された歴史的な寺刹であることが確認された。また、寺刹の境内には朝鮮前期の七重石塔・円通宝殿の塀・虹霓門・舎利塔・紅蓮庵・義湘台などが文化財に指定されており、近くの浜辺を挟んでいる名勝地は昔から関東八景の一つとして称えられ、多くの文士たちによって作られた数多くの古典と詩文が伝わっている。

양양낙산사는 2005년 산불피해 이후 3차례에 걸친 발굴조사 결과 통일신라시대 및 고려시대 건물지와 기와편들이 다량 출토되어, 신라 문무왕 11년(671) 의상대사에 의해 창건된 이후 헌안왕 2년(858)에 범일국사, 조선 초기 세조연간에 중창되는 등 수차례의 중창불사를 거친 역사적 사찰임이 확인되었다.

또한, 사찰 경내에는 조선전기의 7층 석탑과 원통보전의 담장, 홍예문, 사리탑, 홍련암과 의상대 등이 문화재로 지정되어 있고, 주변 해변을 끼고 있는 명승지는 예로부터 관동팔경의 하나로 문사(文士)들에 의해 수많은 고전과 시문(詩文)이 전해지고 있다.

내레이션

  • 한국어
  • 영어
  • 중국어
  • 일본어