본문
홈으로첫번째 분류

  • 인쇄

사적 제216호

칠곡 가산산성 (漆谷 架山山城)
해당 문화재의 정보입니다. 분류, 수량/면적, 지정(등록)일, 소재지, 시대, 소유자(소유단체), 관리자(관리단체)로 구분되어 있습니다.
분 류 유적건조물 / 정치국방 / 성 / 성곽
수량/면적 293,753㎡
지정(등록)일 1971.03.26
소 재 지 경북 칠곡군 가산면 가산리 산98-1번지
시 대 조선시대
소유자(소유단체)  
관리자(관리단체) 칠곡군

임진왜란(1592)과 병자호란(1636)을 겪은 후 잇따른 외침에 대비하기 위해서 세워진 성이다.

성은 내성·중성·외성을 각각 다른 시기에 쌓았고, 성 안에는 별장을 두어 항상 수호케 하였다.

하양, 신령, 의흥, 의성, 군위의 군영과 군량이 이 성에 속하며 칠곡도호부도 이 산성내에 있었다. 내성은 인조 18년(1640)에 관찰사 이명웅의 건의로 쌓았으며, 칠곡도호부가 이 안에 있었다. 중성은 영조 17년(1741)에 관찰사 정익하가 왕명을 받아 쌓은 것으로 방어를 위한 군사적 목적이 크다. 중요시설은 내성 안에 있으며, 중성에는 4개 고을의 창고가 있어 비축미를 보관해서 유사시에 사용하게 하였다. 외성은 숙종 26년(1700)에 왕명에 의해서 쌓았다.

성은 외성 남문으로 들어가게 되고, 성의 주변에는 송림사를 비롯한 신라때 절터가 많이 남아있다. 1960년의 집중 폭우로 문 윗쪽의 무지개처럼 굽은 홍예문이 파손되고 성벽의 일부가 없어졌으나 그 밖에는 원형대로 보존되어 있다.

가산산성은 험한 자연지세를 이용한 조선 후기의 축성기법을 잘 보여주고 있는 대표적인 산성이다.




※(가산산성 → 칠곡 가산산성)으로 명칭변경 되었습니다.(2011.07.28 고시)

This fortress was constructed for the purpose of national defense against foreign attacks following two consecutive wars, the Japanese invasion of Korea in 1592 and the Manchu invasion in 1636. The fortress has the triple structure with fortifications on the inside, the outside, and in the middle. It took so long to finish the construction of the whole structures, because each layer of the three walls was built one by one, not at the same time. Joseon kings always appointed a military officer to the office of governor-general responsible for this region in order to maintain absolute security. They exercised control over all army communications, supplies including military materiel and rice, and military camps in the districts of Hayang, Sillyeong, Uiheung, Uiseong, and Gunwi, as well as a corps called Chilgok Dohobu, a force that was stationed in this fortress. The interior fortress was built at the proposal of Yi Myeong-ung, a provincial governor called Gwanchalsa, to King Injo in the 18th year of his reign (1640), a time when the special force Chilgok Dohobu was already stationed there. The middle one was put up at King Yeongjo's indication to a provincial governor, Jeong Ik-ha, in 1741, the 17th year of his reign to defend the area effectively against any enemy attacks. There were warehouses of the four villages in the middle fortress to take charge of emergency rice especially for effective supply at a time of crisis. The exterior walls were erected by order of King Sukjong in 1700, the 26th year of his reign. The entrance to the fortress is the south gate of the exterior wall. There are lots of Buddhist temple sites around the fortress including Songnimsa, established in the Silla Period. Torrential rain in 1960 caused damage to Hongyemun Arch at the top, and a portion of the wall disappeared, but apart from that, the entirely original appearance is very well maintained. This fortress is regarded as a representative example showing the mode and technology of fortifications in the late Joseon Dynasty, mainly utilizing the natural configuration of the land and its topography.

是经历了壬辰倭乱(1592)与丙子胡乱(1636)之后,为了防的外来侵略而修建的山城。内城·中城·外城分别修建于不同时期,城内设有别庄,用于随时守护山城。入城时要通过外城的南门,山城附近留存有松林寺等大量新罗时期的寺址。1960年的集中暴雨损坏了门上方彩虹状弯曲的虹霓门,部分城墙已经消失,除此之外保存完好。架山山城利用险峻的自然地势修建,是充分展示朝鲜后期筑城技法的代表性山城。

漆谷架山山城は壬辰倭乱(1592)と丙子胡乱(1636)を経た後、相次いだ外国からの侵略に備えるために築かれた城である。城は内城・中城・外城がそれぞれ異なる時期に築かれ、城の中には別荘を置いていつも守るようにした。城は外城の南門から入り、城の周辺には松林寺をはじめとする新羅時代の寺の跡がたくさん残っている。1960年の集中暴雨で、門の上の虹のように曲がった虹霓門が破損し、城壁の一部が流されたが、その他は原形どおり保存されている。漆谷架山山城は険しい自然地勢を利用した朝鮮後期の築城技法をよく現している代表的な山城である。

임진왜란(1592)과 병자호란(1636)을 겪은 후 잇따른 외침에 대비하기 위해서 세워진 성이다.

성은 내성·중성·외성을 각각 다른 시기에 쌓았고, 성 안에는 별장을 두어 항상 수호케 하였다.

하양, 신령, 의흥, 의성, 군위의 군영과 군량이 이 성에 속하며 칠곡도호부도 이 산성내에 있었다. 내성은 인조 18년(1640)에 관찰사 이명웅의 건의로 쌓았으며, 칠곡도호부가 이 안에 있었다. 중성은 영조 17년(1741)에 관찰사 정익하가 왕명을 받아 쌓은 것으로 방어를 위한 군사적 목적이 크다. 중요시설은 내성 안에 있으며, 중성에는 4개 고을의 창고가 있어 비축미를 보관해서 유사시에 사용하게 하였다. 외성은 숙종 26년(1700)에 왕명에 의해서 쌓았다.

성은 외성 남문으로 들어가게 되고, 성의 주변에는 송림사를 비롯한 신라때 절터가 많이 남아있다. 1960년의 집중 폭우로 문 윗쪽의 무지개처럼 굽은 홍예문이 파손되고 성벽의 일부가 없어졌으나 그 밖에는 원형대로 보존되어 있다.

가산산성은 험한 자연지세를 이용한 조선 후기의 축성기법을 잘 보여주고 있는 대표적인 산성이다.




※(가산산성 → 칠곡 가산산성)으로 명칭변경 되었습니다.(2011.07.28 고시)

내레이션

  • 한국어
  • 영어
  • 중국어
  • 일본어