본문
홈으로첫번째 분류

  • 인쇄

보물 제554호

달성 태고정 (達城 太古亭)
해당 문화재의 정보입니다. 분류, 수량/면적, 지정(등록)일, 소재지, 시대, 소유자(소유단체), 관리자(관리단체)로 구분되어 있습니다.
분 류 유적건조물 / 주거생활 / 주거건축 / 가옥
수량/면적 1동
지정(등록)일 1971.12.06
소 재 지 대구 달성군 하빈면 묘리 638번지
시 대 조선시대
소유자(소유단체) 박우규
관리자(관리단체) 박우규

이 건물은 조선 성종 10년(1479) 박팽년의 손자인 박일산이 세운 별당건축이다. 지금 있는 건물은 선조 25년(1592) 임진왜란 때 불타서 일부만 남았던 것을 광해군 6년(1614)에 다시 지은 것이다. 일명 ‘일시루(一是樓)’라고도 한다. 현재 대청에는 임진왜란 후 치찰사로 온 윤두수의 한시를 새긴 현판과, 정유재란 후 명군 선무관이 남긴 액자 들이 있다.

네모난 모양의 단 위에 서 있으며 앞면 4칸 ·옆면 2칸 크기로, 동쪽 2칸은 대청마루이고, 서쪽 2칸은 방으로 꾸몄다. 대청 앞면은 개방되어 있는데 옆면과 뒷면에는 문을 달았을 것으로 추정한다. 대청 앞 기둥 사이에는 2층으로 된 난간을 설치하였다. 서쪽에는 온돌방과 부엌을 마련해 놓았는데 단순한 아궁이가 아닌 부엌을 한쪽 구석에 둔 것은 흔치않은 것이다.

규모는 그리 크지 않은 건물이지만 가구나 세부가공이 정교한 편이다.

Taegojeong was built in 1479 (10th year of King Seongjong’s reign) by Bak Il-san, the grandson of Bak Paeng-nyeon as an outbuilding to a house. The building was consumed by fire during the Japanese Invasion of 1592 (Imjin Waeran) with only a small portion of it surviving. It was later rebuilt in 1614 (6th year of King Gwanghaegun’s reign). The building is also referred to as “Ilsiru.” Inside the open foyer of the house, a wooden tablet carved with a poem in Sino-Korean characters by Yun Du-su who arrived there as a wartime plenipotentiary (Chichalsa) during the first Japanese Invasion (1592-1596) is visible. Next to the wooden tablet are a series of framed calligraphies by Ming-dynasty Chinese army officials who fought alongside Joseon soldiers during the Second Japanese Invasion (1596-1598). The house is built on a rectangular platform and extends 4 kan (kan: a unit of measurement referring to the distance between two columns) on the front and two on the side. The two-kan space on the east side is occupied by the open foyer, and the remaining two-kan space on the west side accommodates a room. The foyer is completely open on the front, but has doors on the side and the back. Between the two pillars on the front side of the foyer, there is a wooden railing. The room on the west side, an ondol-heated room, has an adjoining kitchen at a spot generally reserved for a simple fireplace. This is a rather unusual feature given that kitchens in a Joseon home are rarely situated at a far end of a house. Although not impressive in size, the house has tastefully-finished details and is furnished with finely-crafted furniture.

此建筑是朝鲜成宗10年(1479)朴彭年的孙子朴壹珊建造的别堂建筑。宣祖25年(1592)壬辰倭乱时期被烧毁,仅存一部分,光海君6年(1614)重建并延续至今,又称“一是楼”。如今大厅内悬挂雕刻有壬辰倭乱之后治察史尹斗寿汉诗的匾额,还有丁酉再乱之后明军宣抚官留下的横批等。建筑物规模不大,但家具和细部加工十分精致。

この建物は、朝鮮成宗10年(1479)朴彭年の孫である朴壹珊が建てた別堂建築である。現在の建物は、宣祖25年(1592)壬辰倭乱の時に燃えてしまい、一部だけ残っていたのを、光海君6年(1614)に建て直したものである。別名「一是楼」とも言う。現在大庁には、壬辰倭乱後に治察使として来た尹斗寿の漢詩を刻んだ扁額と、丁酉再乱後に名軍先武官が残した額縁などがある。規模はさほど大きくない建物であるが、家具や細部加工が精巧な方である。

이 건물은 조선 성종 10년(1479) 박팽년의 손자인 박일산이 세운 별당건축이다. 지금 있는 건물은 선조 25년(1592) 임진왜란 때 불타서 일부만 남았던 것을 광해군 6년(1614)에 다시 지은 것이다. 일명 ‘일시루(一是樓)’라고도 한다. 현재 대청에는 임진왜란 후 치찰사로 온 윤두수의 한시를 새긴 현판과, 정유재란 후 명군 선무관이 남긴 액자 들이 있다.

네모난 모양의 단 위에 서 있으며 앞면 4칸 ·옆면 2칸 크기로, 동쪽 2칸은 대청마루이고, 서쪽 2칸은 방으로 꾸몄다. 대청 앞면은 개방되어 있는데 옆면과 뒷면에는 문을 달았을 것으로 추정한다. 대청 앞 기둥 사이에는 2층으로 된 난간을 설치하였다. 서쪽에는 온돌방과 부엌을 마련해 놓았는데 단순한 아궁이가 아닌 부엌을 한쪽 구석에 둔 것은 흔치않은 것이다.

규모는 그리 크지 않은 건물이지만 가구나 세부가공이 정교한 편이다.

내레이션

  • 한국어
  • 영어
  • 중국어
  • 일본어